Panic and Fire Exit Hardware for Doors | Mr. Locksmith Blog
For further information go to Mr. Locksmith.
Mr. Locksmith offers UL Approved heavy-duty panic and fire exit hardware suitable for a variety of door applications including wood, metal, and aluminum frame doors. A variety of electronic and security features are available. The Mr. Locksmith line of exit devices reliably secures egress doors in compliance with all applicable fire/life safety code requirements. Narrow and wide stile exit devices are available in rim, mortise, and surface or concealed rod configurations in both fire and panic-rated versions.
Our exit devices reliably secures egress doors in compliance with all applicable fire/life safety code requirements. Narrow and wide stile exit devices are available in rim, mortise and surface or concealed rod configurations in both fire- and panic-rated versions
All our Panic and Fire exit devices are heavy-duty and have all been certified to the highest industry standards and are used in schools, hospitals, and government buildings
- The breadth of available options allows for tailoring to any facility’s needs
- Designed for high use and abuse in institutional applications like schools, hospitals and government facilities, convention centers, bars, casinos, etc.
- A variety of field-configurable options are available
- Retrofit kits available to keep up with changing technology (High-Security Lock, Electronic Access Control, High-Security Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.)
Specifications and certifications are specific to each configuration. Call Mr. Lockmsith for more information.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 2014 Grade 1 certified
- ANSI/UL 10C (fire-rated only)
- ANSI/UL 305
- CAN/ULC-S104 (fire-rated only)
A variety of functions and trim options are available call Mr. Locksmith for more information.
Panic and Fire Door Hardware Functions
- Classroom: the key locks and unlocks the lever or knob
- Dummy: the rigid mechanical trim for pull operation
- Exit only: no outside trim
- Passage: the lever or knob is always active
- Storeroom: the key retracts the latch bolt, the lever or knob is rigid
- Electronic Access Control
- High-Security Key Access
- Integrates into any Key Control Master Key System
- pull trim, 5 standard functions:
- Classroom (TP)
- Storeroom (NL)
- Dummy trim (DT)
- Passage (TP-BE)
- Exit only (EO)
Mr. Locksmith 98/99 and 33A/35A Series Panic and Fire Exit devices can be retrofitted to keep up with evolving technology with various retrofit kits. Call Mr. Locksmith for more information.
Retrofitting an existing device
- CDSI/HDSI: security dogging indicators provide at-a-glance verification of the panic device status
- QEL: electronic latch retraction with limited operational noise
- Electronic switches: can be used as part of an access control system or in a standalone application
- Request to exit (RX)
- Latchbolt monitoring (LX)
Electronic Access Control offers security solutions for every opening.
Call Mr. Locksmith for further information http://www.mrlocksmith.com/
or email: [email protected]